- Model NO.: ET-RBJ-1
- Power Source: Gas
- Type: Biscuit
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Usage: Biscuit
- Timing Device: Without Timing Device
- Voltage: Gas
- Trademark: ETON
- Specification: 530*450*250MM
- HS Code: 84198100
|Basic parameters of products|
|Name:||Commercial crepe maker|
|Packaging:||Carton and Wooden|
The company's first single Crepe, crepe stove, oven fried, quality assurance, welcome to consult the discussion.
Advantage of this product is designed to absorb domestic and foreign products made with small size, light weight, fast heat, even fashionable, reasonable structure, easy operation; stainless steel body structure, the bottom of the cabinet with a drawer.
1. Stainless steel body have a round heater, attractive and durable for electric crepe maker
2. A drawer style warmer in the bottom of the body
3. Rapid heating, full uniform heat and energy saving for electric crepe maker
4.Temperature can be controlled, within the scope of 0to 300 degree
5. Digital controller, user-friendly control for electric crepe maker
use of Instructions:
1. Turned on the gas pipeline, and check before use whether firmly.
2. Each control switch independently control chops plate portion corresponding to the ignition switch can use their heating based on usage.
3. Upon heating, the first open gas regulator valve, firmly press the front part of the switch needs to be heated furnace, slowly rotating counterclockwise direction until you hear a "beep" sound, then let go, and at the expense between the plate and the furnace Are gaps between the observation has been lit to determine prior to use the furnace on fire. Such as stoves disabled for too long, or the first time, may once beat the fire, because the furnace air intake pipe, according to the method described above may resort to fire until the name so far.
4. After use the furnace should be in front of the switch, rotated clockwise until you hear a "beep" and bottled gas regulating valve is closed.
5. When the furnace before the switch to 90 °, maximum firepower, greater than 90 ° when the fire will be gradually reduced.