Eton Manual Cup Sealer for Bubble Tea with Indonesia Cup Size Et-D8
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||400 Pieces|
- Model NO.: ET-D8
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Application: Drinks
- Type: Sealing Machine
- Material Type: Liquid
- Size: 88mm
- Item: Manual
- Specification: 205*265*460mm
- HS Code: 8422400000
- Packaging: Plastic Cup
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Usage: Outpacking
- Packaging Material Mechanical Properties: Heating
- Color: Silver, White, Yellow, Blue
- Material: Iron and Painting
- Trademark: ETON
- Origin: Guangzhou
Thie item is hot selling in Indonesia.
Basic parameters of products
1. Get the film to be confirmed film winding direction, counterclockwise to identify, and put the rod fixed film. (Turn off the power when wearing film)
2. Note whether the film around the splints and film closely, if you can not closely integrated utility knife will need to use film paper tube inside of the bevel cut again into.
3. After the film put the film firmly with tape posted on the receipt paper tube.
Sealing procedures (panel operating instructions):
1. Power, turn the power switch, indicator lights, the thermostat is set to a predetermined temperature, when the green heating indicator light. When the hot plate reaches a predetermined temperature, the red indicator light is constant (sealing machine at work, electric heating and insulation means constantly alternating states, so green and red lights are constantly alternating, this is normal).
2. The plastic cups were placed in the lower mold slide, slide his hands pushed into the die to determine the location, after touching the limit switch, the module automatically after receiving the signal under the pressure seal, reset automatically rise, touched on travel switch on mold motor stops. film motor begins to turn, turned a predetermined length film by electric eye controlling the motor stops automatically.
3. After the film must be the motor rotation, only pulled lower mold slide the plastic cup into the lower mold slide pushed into the next cycle begins.
1, take a good ground to ensure safe use of electricity.
2, when the machine fails, you should turn off the power, resume normal temperature before troubleshooting.
3, the use of the process must not hand into the upper and lower mold , so as not to crush or burns.
4, carrying cup push die movement, the die must be carried out at the highest point of stop motion.
5, template-carrying cup to a later innermost allowed rebound, or upper and lower mold will be damaged.
6, the working voltage must be maintained at 220V ± 5%.